- Terms and Conditions
DYPB Marketing Affiliate Program – Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS MARKETING AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
This is a contract between you (the “Affiliate”) and us (“DYPB”). It describes how we will work together and other aspects of our business relationship. It is a legal document so some of the language is necessarily “legalese” but we have tried to make it as readable as possible.
The Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement applies to your participation in our Marketing Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”). These terms are so important that we cannot have you participate in our Affiliate Program unless you agree to them.
We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Affiliate Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program, including our partner programs. If we update or replace the terms we will let you know via electronic means, which may include an in-app notification or by email. If you don’t agree to the update or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe below.
“DYPB Affiliate” means a company owned, operated or controlled by DYPB.
“Marketing Affiliate Program” means our marketing affiliate program as described in this Agreement.
“Affiliate Lead” means a customer prospect who clicks on the Affiliate Link that we have made available to you via the Affiliate Tool.
““Affiliate Link” means the unique tracking link you place on your site or promote through other channels.
“Affiliate Policies” means the policies applicable to affiliates which we may make available to you from time to time.
“Affiliate Tool” means the tool that we make available to you upon your acceptance into the Affiliate Program and for you to use in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
“Agreement” means this Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement and all materials referred or linked to in here.
“Commission” means an amount described on the Program Policies Page for each Customer Transaction.
“Customer” means the authorized actual user of the DYPB Products who has purchased the DYPB products after being an Affiliate Lead.
“Customer Transactions” means those transactions by Affiliate Leads that are eligible for Commission pursuant to the ‘Customer Transactions’ section of this Agreement.
“Customer Data” means all information that Customer submits or collects via the DYPB Products and all materials that Customer provides or posts, uploads, inputs or submits for public display through the DYPB Products.
“DYPB Content” means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into our services.
“DYPB Products” means both the Standard Programs and Other Products.
“Program Policies Page” means the landing page: [INSERT LINK ] where we will provide all the up to date guidelines and policies for the Affiliate Program.
“Other Products” means those products and services that we offer, which are not included in the Standard Programs (as detailed below); and, for the purposes of this Agreement, Other Products include all of our marketing software, legacy sales and marketing products, and any implementation, customization, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party products or services.
“Standard Programs” means our training, coaching and online programs that are developed, operated, and maintained by us, accessible via http://www.DYPB.ca or another designated URL, and add-on products to our existing programs. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Standard Programs do not include our legacy sales products, any implementation, customization, training, consulting, additional support or other professional services, or fees for third-party products or services.
“We”, “us”, “our”, and “DYPB” means DYPB, Inc.
“You” and “Affiliate” means the party, other than DYPB, entering into this Agreement and participating in the Affiliate Program.
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and us. Both you and we will have the right to recommend similar products and services of third parties and to work with other parties in connection with the design, sale, installation, implementation and use of similar services and products of third parties.
- Affiliate Acceptance
Once you complete an application to become an Affiliate, we will review your application and notify you whether you have been accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, or not. Before we accept an application, we may want to review your application with you, so we may reach out to you for more information. We may require that you complete certain requirements or certification(s) before we accept your application. If we do not notify you that you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program within thirty (30) days from your application, your application is considered to be rejected.
If you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, then upon notification of acceptance, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall apply in full force and effect, until terminated, pursuant to the terms set forth below. Further, you will need to complete any enrollment criteria set out in the Program Policies Page, if applicable. Failure to complete any enrollment criteria within thirty (30) days of your acceptance will result in the immediate termination of this Agreement and you will no longer be able to participate in the Affiliate Program.
Your acceptance and participation in the Affiliate Program does not mean that you will be accepted into any of our DYPB Partner Programs. In order to participate in these other programs, you will need to apply in accordance with the relevant application procedure.
You will comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement at all times, including any applicable Program Policies.
- Affiliate Program Limits. Each accepted Affiliate Lead will expire according to the information provided on the Program Policies Page. from the date the Affiliate Lead clicked on the Affiliate Link that was made available by you. We will pay you Commission for each new Customer who completes a Customer Transaction after clicking on an Affiliate Lead made available by you, provided that you remain eligible to receive Commission pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. The start of the Customer’s subscription is determined by the date of the first purchase of the Standard Programs by the Customer and you will receive a Commission payment for that Customer Transaction only, regardless of any additional purchases made by that customer during their Standard Programs. For example, if the initial Customer Transaction is for one program of DYPB, and there is a subsequent transaction by that same customer for an additional program or product of DYPB, Affiliate will receive Commission for the initial program or product purchased only. The Affiliate will not be entitled to receive Commission on any additional purchases of DYPB Products by that same Customer
- Eligibility. To be eligible for Commission
- (i) an Affiliate Lead must be accepted and valid in accordance with the ‘Acceptance and Validity’ section,
- (ii) a Customer Transaction must have occurred
- (iii) a Customer must remain a customer sixty (60) days plus the number of days until the end of that calendar month in order to be eligible for a Commission. For example a Customer who makes a purchase on the 15th of March must remain a customer until the 31st of May in order to be eligible for a Commission.
All transactions must occur on a DYPB.ca domain. Any transactions occurring on international domains (.fr, .jp, .de, etc.) will not be eligible for Commission. You are not eligible to receive Commission or any other compensation from us based on transactions for Other Products or if:
- such compensation is disallowed or limited by federal, state or local law or regulation in the United States or the laws or regulations of your jurisdiction;
- the applicable Customer objects to or prohibits such compensation or excludes such compensation from its payments to us or DYPB Affiliates;
- the Customer has paid or will pay such commissions, referral fees, or other compensation directly to you,
- the Commission payment has been obtained by fraudulent means, misuse of the Affiliate Link, in violation of any Affiliate Program Policies that we make available to you, misuse of the Affiliate Tool or by any other means that we deem to breach the spirit of the Marketing Affiliate Program, or
- the Customer participates in any of our partner programs and is eligible to receive commission in relation to the Customer Transaction under any of these programs.
In competitive situations with other affiliates, we may elect to provide the Commission to the affiliate that we deem to be the most eligible for Commission, at our discretion. We may discontinue Commission payments should any of the eligibility criteria set forth in this subsection fail to be met at any time.
- Acceptance and Validity. You will only be eligible for a Commission payment for any Customer Transactions that derived from Affiliate Leads generated by the Affiliate Link that we make available to you and are accepted by DYPB. An Affiliate Lead will be considered valid and accepted if, in our reasonable determination:
- it is a new potential customer of ours, and
- is not, at the time of submission or sixty (60) days prior, one of our pre-existing customers, or involved in our active sales process.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may choose not to accept an Affiliate Lead in our reasonable discretion. If an Affiliate Lead does not purchase any Standard Programs within the time period described on the Program Policies Page) of their first click on the Affiliate Link, you will not be eligible for a Commission payment, even if the Affiliate Lead decides to purchase after the time period has expired. An Affiliate Lead is not considered valid if it’s first click on the Affiliate Link is after this Agreement has expired or terminated. Engagement with Prospects. Once we have received the Affiliate Lead information, we may elect to engage with the prospect directly, regardless of whether or not the Affiliate Lead is valid. If an Affiliate Lead is not valid then we may choose to maintain it in our database and we may choose to engage with such Affiliate Lead. Any engagement between DYPB and an Affiliate Lead will be at DYPB’s discretion.
- Commission and Payment. Requirements for Payment; Forfeiture. In order to receive payment under this Agreement, you must have:
- agreed to the terms of this Agreement (generally completed through the Affiliate Tool);
- completed all steps necessary to create your account in the Affiliate Tool in accordance with our directions,
- have a valid and up-to-date PayPal account and updated the Affiliate Tool with such account
- completed any and all required tax documentation in order for DYPB to process any payments that may be owed to you.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything to the contrary in this Agreement, if any of the requirements set forth in section 4(a-d) remain outstanding for six (6) months immediately following the close of a Customer Transaction, then your right to receive Commission arising from any and all Customer Transactions with the associated Customer will be forever forfeited (each, a “Forfeited Transaction”). We will have no obligation to pay you Commission associated with a Forfeited Transaction. Once you comply with all of the requirements in section 5(a), then you will be eligible to receive Commission on Customer Transactions, as long as these Customer Transactions do not involve the same Customer associated with a Forfeited Transaction.
- Commission Payment. We, or a DYPB Affiliate, will pay the Commission amount due to you within forty-five (45) days after the end of each fiscal quarter for any Commission amounts that you become eligible for according to the Eligibility section above. We will determine the currency in which we pay the Commission, as well as the applicable conversion rate. We will not pay more than one Commission payment or other similar referral fee on any given Customer Transaction (unless we choose to in our discretion).Taxes. You are responsible for payment of all taxes applicable to the Commission. All amounts payable by us to you are subject to offset by us against any amounts owed by you to us.Commission Amounts. We reserve the right to alter or change the Commission amount. We will post all information regarding the Commission amount on the Program Policies Page.
Training and Support
- Affiliate Training and Support. We may make available to you, without charge, various webinars and other resources made available as part of our Affiliate Program. If we make such resources available to you, you will encourage your sales representatives and/or other relevant personnel to participate in training and/or other certifications as we recommend and may make available to you from time-to-time. We may change or discontinue any or all parts of the Affiliate Program benefits or offerings at any time without notice.
You grant to us a nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty-free right to use and display your trademarks, service marks and logos (“Affiliate Marks”) in connection with the Affiliate Program and this Agreement.
During the term of this Agreement, in the event that we make our trademark available to you within the Affiliate Tool, you may use our trademark as long as you follow the usage requirements in this section.
(i) only use the images of our trademark that we make available to you, without altering them in any way;
(ii) only use our trademarks in connection with the Affiliate Program and this Agreement; and
(iii) immediately comply if we request that you discontinue use.
You must not:
(i) use our trademark in a misleading or disparaging way;
(ii) use our trademark in a way that implies we endorse, sponsor or approve of your services or products; or
(iii) use our trademark in violation of applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.
- DYPB’s Proprietary Rights. No license to any software is granted by this Agreement. The DYPB Products are protected by intellectual property laws. The DYPB Products belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if any). We retain all ownership rights in the DYPB Products. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the DYPB Content, or the DYPB Products in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us. DYPB, the DYPB logos, and other marks that we use from time to time are our trademarks and you may not use them without our prior written permission, except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
- We encourage all customers, affiliates and partners to comment on the DYPB Products, provide suggestions for improving them, and vote on suggestions they like. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the DYPB Products, without payment to you.
- Customer’s Proprietary Rights. As between you and Customer, Customer retains the right to access and use the Customer portal associated with the DYPB Products. For the avoidance of doubt, Customer will own and retain all rights to the Customer Data.
As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all confidential information disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“Receiving Party”), (i) whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential, and (ii) DYPB customer and prospect information, whether or not otherwise designated as confidential. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party or (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party shall: (i) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information, but in no event less than reasonable care, (ii) not use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (iii) not disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third party, and (iv) limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to its employees, contractors and agents. The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if required to do so under any federal, state, or local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena or legal process.
Opt Out and Unsubscribing
You will comply promptly with all opt out, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests. For the duration of this Agreement, you will establish and maintain systems and procedures appropriate to effectuate all opt out, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests.
Term and Termination
- Term. This Agreement will apply for as long as you participate in the Affiliate Program, until terminated.
- Termination Without Cause. Both you and we may terminate this Agreement on fifteen (15) days written notice to the other party.
- Termination for Agreement Changes. If we update or replace the terms of this Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement on five (5) days written notice to us, provided that you send us written notice within ten (10) days after we send you notice of the change.
- Termination for Cause. We may terminate this Agreement: (i) upon thirty (30) days’ notice to you of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, (ii) upon fifteen (15) days notice to you of non-payment of any amount due to us if such amount remains unpaid at the expiration of such period, (iii) immediately, if you become the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors, (iv) immediately, if you breach the terms applicable to your subscription with us (if you have one), including if you default on your payment obligations to us or our affiliate, or (v) immediately, if we determine that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers.
- Effects of Expiration/Termination. Expiration of this Agreement, and termination of this Agreement: (i) without cause by us,(ii) by you with cause, (iii) by you according to the ‘Termination for Agreement Changes’ section, shall not affect our obligation to pay you a Commission, so long as the related payment by the Customer Transaction is recognized by us within thirty (30) days after the date of such termination or expiration and provided that in no event shall you be entitled to payment of Commission under this Agreement if you are eligible to receive a revenue share payment under other programs. We will not pay you fees on Customer Transactions recognized by us after thirty (30) days after the date of such termination or expiration set out above. Provided however, in the event of termination without cause by you, or for cause by us, our obligation to pay and your right to receive any Commission will terminate upon the date of such termination, regardless of whether you would have otherwise been eligible to receive Commission prior to the date of termination. Except as expressly set forth in this section, you are not eligible to receive a Commission payment after expiration or termination of this Agreement. Upon termination or expiration, you will discontinue all use of and delete the Affiliate Tool that we make available to you for your participation in the Affiliate Program. Upon termination or expiration, an Affiliate Lead is not considered valid, and we may choose to maintain it in our database and engage with such a prospect.
Upon termination or expiration, you will immediately discontinue all use of our trademark and references to this Affiliate Program from your website(s) and other collateral. For the avoidance of doubt, termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not cause a Customer’s subscription agreement to be terminated.
Affiliate Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have all sufficient rights and permissions to participate in the Affiliate Program and to provision DYPB with Affiliate Lead’s for our use in sales and marketing efforts or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, (ii) your participation in this Affiliate Program will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements; and (iii) you own or have sufficient rights to use and to grant to us our right to use the Affiliate Marks.
You further represent and warrant that: (i) you will ensure that you are compliant with any trade or regulatory requirements that may apply to your participation in the Affiliate Program (for example, by clearly stating you are a DYPB Affiliate on any website(s) you own where you make an Affiliate Link available); (ii) you will accurately provide in the Affiliate Tool all websites and domains you own where you intend to use Affiliate Links to generate Affiliate Leads; (iii) you will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an Affiliate Link that could be considered as competing with DYPB’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords; (iv) you will not participate in cookie stuffing or pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited; (v) you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information; (vi) you will not use your own Affiliate Link to purchase DYPB products for yourself.
You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an “Action”) brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) your participation in the Affiliate Program, (b) our use of the prospect data you provided us, (c) your noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement, (d) your use of the Affiliate Tool, or (e) our use of the Affiliate Marks. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED COMPANIES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DYPB PRODUCTS, DYPB CONTENT, THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR THE AFFILIATE TOOL FOR ANY PURPOSE. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACES (APIs) AND THE AFFILIATE TOOL MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DYPB PRODUCTS AND AFFILIATE TOOL ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE DYPB PRODUCTS AND THE AFFILIATE TOOL INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- No Indirect Damages. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
- Limitation of Liability. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WE ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL COMMISSION AMOUNTS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY EARNED FOR THE RELATED CUSTOMER TRANSACTIONS IN THE TWELVE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM.
- Test Portal. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE TEST PORTAL THAT YOU USE. WE DO NOT PROMISE TO MAKE THE TEST PORTAL AVAILABLE TO YOU, AND WE MAY CHOOSE TO DO SO, OR NOT TO DO SO, IN OUR DISCRETION.
- Cookie Duration. COOKIES USED AS PART OF THIS AFFILIATE PROGRAM HAVE A 90 DAY DURATION. IF A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER CLEARS THEIR COOKIES DURING THIS PERIOD, DYPB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMMISSIONS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN OWED TO YOU.
You agree not to intentionally solicit for employment any of our employees or contractors during the term of this Agreement and for a period of twelve (12) months following the termination or expiration of this Agreement. Both you and we acknowledge that (i) any newspaper or other public solicitation not directed specifically to such person shall not be deemed to be a solicitation for purposes of this provision, and (ii) this provision is not intended to limit the mobility of either our employees or contractors.
- Amendment; No Waiver. We may update and change any part or all of this Agreement, including by replacing it in its entirety. If we update or change this Agreement, the updated Agreement will be made available to you via the Affiliate Tool and we will let you know by email. The updated Agreement will become effective and binding on the next business day after we have notified you. When we change this Agreement, the “Last Modified” date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically. If you don’t agree to the update, change or replacement, you can choose to terminate as we describe above. No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Ontario, Canada, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. In the event either of us initiates an action in connection with this Agreement or any other dispute between the parties, the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such action shall be in the provincial and federal courts in Toronto, Ontario.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
- Actions Permitted. Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of a party’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
- Relationship of the Parties. Both you and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. You shall comply, and shall ensure that any third parties performing sales or referral activities on your behalf comply, with all applicable foreign and domestic laws (including without limitation export laws and laws applicable to sending of unsolicited email), governmental regulations, ordinances, and judicial administrative orders. You shall not engage in any deceptive, misleading, illegal or unethical marketing activities, or activities that otherwise may be detrimental to us, our customers, or to the public. Export laws and regulations of Canada and any other relevant local export laws and regulations may apply to the DYPB Products. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the DYPB Products to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the DYPB Products by prohibited countries or individuals.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
- Notices. Notice will be sent to the contact address set forth herein (as such may be changed by notice given to the other party), and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt.
To DYPB, Inc.: DYPB, Inc., 178 Jarvis St, Suite 501, Toronto, ON, M5B 2L7, Canada. Attention: General Counsel
To you: your address as provided in our affiliate account information for you.
We may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us for the Affiliate Program and supersedes all other proposals and agreements, whether electronic, oral or written, between us. We object to and reject any additional or different terms proposed by you, including those contained in your purchase order, acceptance or website. Our obligations are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features of the DYPB Products or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by us regarding future functionality or features of the DYPB Products. It is the express wish of both you and us that this Agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English. We might make versions of this Agreement available in languages other than English. If we do, the English version of this Agreement will govern our relationship and the translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the English version of this Agreement.
Assignment. You will not assign or transfer this Agreement, including any assignment or transfer by reason of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, change of control or operation of law, without our prior written consent. We may assign this Agreement to any affiliate or in the event of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control or operation of law.
No Third Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any person or entity (other than the parties hereto) any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
Program Policies Page. We may change the Program Policies from time to time. Your participation in the Affiliate Program is subject to the Program Policies, which are incorporated herein by reference
No Licenses. We grant to you only the rights and licenses expressly stated in this Agreement, and you receive no other rights or licenses with respect to us, the DYPB Products, our trademarks, or any other property or right of ours.
Sales by DYPB. This Agreement shall in no way limit our right to sell the DYPB Products, directly or indirectly, to any current or prospective customers.
Authority. Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
Survival. The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: ‘Commission and Payment’, ‘Proprietary Rights’, ‘Confidentiality’, ‘Effects of Termination/Expiration’, ‘Indemnification’, ‘Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability’, ‘Non-Solicitation’ and ‘General’.
All DYPB Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a DYPB affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of the DYPB Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
Getting Started / Resources
- Affiliate Starter Kit: We’ve put together this to walk you through how to begin promoting DYPB products, including tips and tricks, how to use your portal, and where to access links and assets. This will be your go-to resource for all things the affiliate program.
- Account: You can log into your account at anytime and track your clicks and referrals at DYPB.ca/login.
- Need anything else?: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com
- Commission Rates: You receive a flat-rate commission of 20% based on the customer’s first purchase and the tier of the product purchased
For example, if you refer a customer and they purchase a program costing $200, you will receive $200 x 0.20 = $40.
- You receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
- The customer needs to be an active customer for 60 days, plus the number of days at the end of that month. For example a Customer who makes a purchase on March 15th must still be a customer on May 31st
- The customer must land on and sign up on a DYPB.ca landing page in order to be properly tracked (e.g. we will not be able to track purchases made on DYPB.de, DYPB.jp, DYPB.es, etc.)
- Affiliate links rely on cookies to track sales so the customer cannot have cleared their cookies.
- Only affiliate links can be used to track sales. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
- Upgrades/downgrades: You do not receive additional commission if a customer upgrades to a higher tiered product in the future. You also do not lose commission if they downgrade to a lower tiered product in the future.
- PayPal: Be sure to add your PayPal email to your Ambassador profile so we can send you your commissions. We pay commissions on the 25th of each month for commissions that qualified in the month prior.
- Attribution: In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the first affiliate gets the credit
- Cookie Window: 60 days of clicking your affiliate link
- DYPB Branding
Use the language and assets we’ve provided you in the affiliate tool and in this Dropbox folder
Capitalize the letters in “DYPB”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen. Sigh.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using DYPB (e.g. “Get rich quick with DYPB”)
Modify or adjust the DYPB wordmark or logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
- What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with DYPB and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the DYPB Affiliate Program.
Do: Say you’re a “DYPB Marketing Affiliate” or “Marketing Affiliate”
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with DYPB.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using
- Buying Ads
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an affiliate link that could be considered as competing with DYPB’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
- Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any Affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
- Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Purchasing DYPB yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase DYPB products. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
DYPB Inc operates the www.dypb.ca website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the DYPB – Discover Your Personal Brand website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.