12:00 pm - 01:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
DYPB - Discover Your Personal Brand
What’s your story? Are you looking to improve your presentation skills at work, online or events?
Join 5x TEDx speaker and Inc Magazine Top 100 Leadership speaker Bobby Umar as he provides some compelling insight into the world of online storytelling.
“Storytelling: Presenting Powerful Connection Online and Live” – a free webinar Thursday July 2, 12pm EST.
Leverage this FREE opportunity and learn how to better communicate and connect with others.
Why is storytelling so important for businesses or your brand?
- Business decisions are not based solely on logic. When you tell a story with your data, you create a shared human experience.
- Numbers are not memorable. Stories are.
- Stories engage your audience beyond facts. The brain processes images 60X faster in comparison to words, which is why stories make better business arguments.
- A clearly communicated story is the backbone of a strong marketing strategy.
- Heartfelt storytelling is both profitable and human.
- Storytelling is a competitive advantage
- Stories emotionally connect people and create brand loyalty
Join Bobby for this webinar filled with insights, case studies and of course, stories! Bring tons of questions too because he will stay on at the end and get to all your questions.
Every person who registers also gets access to a free replay, but there are only 100 spots for the live webinar. So sign up now and make sure you are on time!
Bobby Umar – CEO of DYPB – Discover Your Personal Brand
Bobby Umar is a speaker, storyteller and social media influencer. He has coached and consulted for organizations and individuals for over 20 years on Personal Branding, Authentic Networking, Social Media/Digital Connection, Entrepreneurship, Career Growth, Team Dynamics & Social Capital. A personal branding expert who has travelled the world connecting with individuals and organizations to support their personal branding journeys, Bobby is the founder of DYPB.
Bobby is a 5x TEDx Speaker who was named as a Top 100 Leadership Speaker by Inc Magazine. Bobby was also named as a Top 7 Networking Guru to follow, a Twitter Marketing Rockstar, a 2015 speaker to watch, the 2nd best business coach to follow on Twitter, ranked 4th overall for Kred Influencer on #Leadership across all social media with over half a milliong followers.